Are you headed for a week that looks pretty crazy?
Do as much as you can in the lead up to help yourself.
Here are 5 of my top tips to prepare for a busy week tips:
- Organise your calendar – prioritise tasks. Move unimportant tasks to another week.
- Order your groceries online.
- Work out how you can streamline your personal life so that you are getting some fun time! That may mean moving dinner with the in-laws to another week, damn 😉
- Organise a house-cleaner for the week so that’s one less task on your to-do list!
- Exercise + manage overwhelm. If you know how and when you’re most likely to get overwhelmed, then you can manage it! Schedule some exercise and time-out so your brain has space to breathe!
- BONUS TIP: At the end of every work day, look over your list for the next day. Get clear about your top priority items. Eat the frog in the morning and move to easier tasks in the afternoon.
- EXTRA BONUS TIP: Acknowledge how you work best. For me, I suck working in the mornings so I use that time for mindless tasks and I rip around in the afternoon like a crazy-lady.
Good luck! 🙂